Header


--The only blog dedicated to all things LEGO mosaics.--

A Blog by Casey M. and Katie W. | Guest writing by Dave W. and Sean & Steph M.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Creative Brick Company Mosaics

Today I found a website run by The Creative Brick Company. It has a section featuring a gallery of computer-generated images of LEGO mosaics. There are also YouTube videos showing the creation of the mosaic. I have to admit that the Patrick Stewart mosaic is what first caught my eye, since Star Trek: The Next Generation is one of my all-time favorite television shows. But there are also mosaics of other well-known figures, including Audrey Hepburn, William and Kate, and Yoda from Star Wars.

These mosaics can also be found on flickr.

Also, I wish you all a very happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention Katie.

    My latest mosaic since your post is of Neytiri from the film Avatar.

    Rob - owner of the Creative Brick Company.

    ReplyDelete