Header


--The only blog dedicated to all things LEGO mosaics.--

A Blog by Casey M. and Katie W. | Guest writing by Dave W. and Sean & Steph M.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hello, there!

and welcome to MosaicBricks! The only blog dedicated to all things Lego Mosaics. I'm so glad you've stopped by. Although there aren't any posts yet, there will be in the near future. Here, we'll cover all types of mosaics including, Face-up mosaics, SNOT mosaics, cheese-slope mosaics, as well as give you tutorials, tips, and help on your own Lego mosaics.

So once again,

I hope you have a good time reading here.

~Casey~

1 comment:

  1. I am trying to convert a picture to a lego mosaic. I'm new at this and don't want to pay thousands of dollars like I've been quoted by one company. Can anyone help me? I'll pay you to convert it and give me the brick list. please let me know. Dinahan@shaw.ca

    ReplyDelete