Header


--The only blog dedicated to all things LEGO mosaics.--

A Blog by Casey M. and Katie W. | Guest writing by Dave W. and Sean & Steph M.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Update: Got a mosaic you want to see featured?

Email me!

Hey guys, just wanted to say that if you have an awesome mosaic that you saw and would like to see it blogged, or someone you want to be interviewed, email me! I've taken a couple suggestions in the past, and I'm just publicly telling people that they can email their suggestions to:

mosaicbricks(at*)gmail.com
*at put in so I don't get spammed and such, just remove it and add in the "@" symbol when sending.


I'm not saying I'm running out of content, I'm just giving people the opportunity. I'll check it around every other day, so yeah...

Anyway, I've got another interview on the horizon so look for that soon!

So remember, email me, thanks!

~Casey~

No comments:

Post a Comment