Header


--The only blog dedicated to all things LEGO mosaics.--

A Blog by Casey M. and Katie W. | Guest writing by Dave W. and Sean & Steph M.

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Whip-Around

Hello,

I wanted to say that I will be able to blog as frequently, or as in depth.  My husband was laid off (thanks to the sequestration), so I will be going back to work as a teacher, and not wiling away my hours blogging while my kids watch Dinosaur Train.  ;-)  I have a lot of stuff to take care of, and my LEGO hobby is not high on that list. 

That being said, I will link to a few mosaics I've noticed lately:



Teach Me The Greenhouse Effect, by TheBrickAvenger.


Picasso's Don Quixote
 
Picasso's Don Quixote, by Arthur Gugick
 
 
Bruce brought to my attention this video of a LEGO Logo Mosaic Sculpture by Nick Tatar.
 
Also, Digger1221 has some fun cheese slope pattern mosaics in this set
 


No comments:

Post a Comment