Header


--The only blog dedicated to all things LEGO mosaics.--

A Blog by Casey M. and Katie W. | Guest writing by Dave W. and Sean & Steph M.

Monday, January 16, 2012

LEGO Logo Graffiti

Tyler Clites (Legohaulic) recently posted this little mosaic that he built ten years ago when he was 14. It is the LEGO logo done in graffiti style. When I first saw it, I expected it to be much larger than it actually is.

Lego Graffiti

I found some other mosaics in his photostream too. The first one shows lettering on a Bible. I was particularly impressed with the gold he used, since that color is available in many fewer parts, which are generally much harder to work with.

Lego Bible

I also notice that his buddy icon is a mosaic incorporating the L and the H from his user name.




Clever!

No comments:

Post a Comment