Header


--The only blog dedicated to all things LEGO mosaics.--

A Blog by Casey M. and Katie W. | Guest writing by Dave W. and Sean & Steph M.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Update: Beginning of School and Stuff...

Hey everyone,

Here's another update. I'm three weeks into school now so Lego and most 'fun' activities are now hitting the backburner for me. Who knew being a high schooler could be so hard...

Anyway, I'm just saying that the irregular posting might happen every now and then more so. I'm going to try and keep it at having only three days between posts at the most, although I'm going to try and post more often than that, of course.

I have two more interviews, very exciting ones, on the horizon for mosaicbricks which has got to be one of the most fun parts about this blog, so stay tuned for those. They'll be up in roughly a week as I finish and format them (although there will be a space between the two so they're not sandwiched together).

Thanks for reading!
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment